Speculate on a few things that may have happened to cause this outcome.- If convertible debt gets converted, what is the impact on the balance sheet?
- dating prehistoric pottery
- Free private text with sex girl
- adult dating and personals site review
- onelove dating
- back dating history
- New adult dating site for 2013
(Mention all the positives about London and how it is a financial center, multicultural, etc.) 3) What are your strengths and weaknesses? 13) What would you most like me to know that is not in your resume?
Good strengths include being a hard worker, analytical, curious, being a good communicator, a good team player, resistant to stress, don't give up easily. (Answer can be that you grew up in an interesting place or an interesting experience you had.) 14) How competitive are you? Just add examples saying that you enjoy participating competitive activities such as sports, events, etc.) 15) Tell me about the time you worked the hardest in your life.
Note - answers to those questions are included in our Ask Ivy Investment Banking Technical Guide, which contains 100 other investment banking technical interview questions.
Aptitude tests are online or written tests given by investment banks that consists of a combination of numerical, verbal and logic questions.
- Why might a company be trading at a lower EV/EBITDA multiple than its competitors of the same size in the same industry? - Talk to me about some hostile deals that have been initiated lately. What percent of hostile deals are completed by the buyers who started the process?
Valuation Questions - Give me an overview of at least five valuation methodologies for a company. - What percent of total DCF value is usually in the Terminal Value? Capital Structure and Financing - If you were pitching to be an underwriter for an IPO, what would the table of contents of the pitch book look like?
- Which of the valuation methods will tend to lead to the highest valuation? What proportion did the Terminal Value contribute to the Enterprise Value? - What implications are there for cash dividend versus stock repurchase? - How can a company reduce its Debt/EBITDA ratio without increasing EBITDA or paying down debt? LBO questions - What is the IRR with an equity investment of £100m and exit equity value of £300m after three years? - Give an example of Circular Reference in an LBO model.
Accounting questions - Walk me through the impact of an asset write-down on the financial statements.
While many people can be good at interviews through extensive practice, you can't fake a modelling test.